General Conditions of Use
Subastas Imperio is the name that Subastas Imperio, S.L. with Cif B-86251204 you will use as a denomination to develop your contracting, intermediation and sale activities of the lots assigned for this purpose.
Subastas Imperio aims to sell by public auction, through its website http://www.SubastasImperio.com on the Internet, of works of art, antiques, jewelry, collectibles and other items regardless of their antiquity. Objects of which SubastasImperio.com is only intermediary, either by deposit, exposure on its website or any other means of dissemination that it uses for this purpose.
In these General Conditions the rights and obligations of Subastas Imperio (hereinafter subastasimperio.com) referred to the services offered by SubastasImperio.com are established through this website.
* Registration in the services SubastasImperio.com is free and necessary to perform any type of operation, both purchase and sale. This implies acceptance and submission to the rules and conditions set forth herein.
* It is necessary to operate in the auctions of SubastasImperio.com that all users register, using their real and correct name, as well as their address, N.I.F and any data requested by SubastasImperio.com
* If any of your data varies, you agree to communicate the correct new data.
* Only adults of age who are not incapacitated for any reason to perform or use any of the operations or services provided by AuctionImperio.com may be users of the Auctions.
1.3. Contact subastasimperio.com
You can contact SubastasImperio.com through the following means:
* Email mailto: [email protected]
* Phone: (+34) 91.473.16.45
* Fax: (+34) 91.473.44.38
* By mail writing to:
Subastas Imperio, S.L.
Calle de Ribera de Curtidores, 26
28005 Madrid (Spain)
* It is an integral part of the general conditions and by accepting them you accept the way in which SubastasImperio.com can use your personal data, which will be used exclusively for the purposes for which this company is created, that is, in its auctions and in Communication to its users of its notices, promotions and commercial offers.
* SubastasImperio.com will not use your data or provide it to anyone unless required by law or by a competent authority.
2. Conditions applicable to auctions
2.1. Auction Management
* SubastasImperio.com may, at any time, suspend, cancel, close in advance or extend the auctions due to technical reasons (own of subastasimperio.com or outside, of Internet, etc.) or legal that oblige it.
* subastasimperio.com will notify you in advance of this whenever possible.
* subastasimperio.com will attempt to process all bids submitted, but does not guarantee its inclusion in the auction.
2.2. Use of the services of SubastasImperio.com
* Users who register and use the services of Empire Auctions, undertake to do so in good faith and with due diligence.
* SubastasImperio.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel the account of any user who infringes and / or uses, or may use, in the opinion of SubastasImperio.com, the service irregularly, provide false or misleading data or that violates any of the terms of these general conditions.
* The user who has been subject to this suspension or cancellation will not be able to re-register unless expressly authorized by SubastasImperio.com
* subastasimperio.com reserves the right to admit bids and goods to be auctioned.
2.3. Bid scale
The scale of bids for the acquisition of lots in subastasimperio.com is presented clearly in the detail of the lot to bid.
3. Buy at subastasimperio.com
* In order for your bid to be valid at subastasimperio.com you must first register if you have not previously done so.
* It is essential for new users to complete the registration form and commit to keeping their data updated.
* To register:
· Click on the link "REGISTER" in the in the user area and follow the instructions indicated there.
· When registering SubastasImperio.com you will be asked for a user number and an access password that you must use if you wish to bid or to access your client area.
· Remember your username and password.
· In the event of any intentional error or falsity in the registration data, SubastasImperio.com may cancel the user's account without prior notice and without any right to compensation.
It's very simple.
* Find the lot you are interested in:
* Searching through the Categories menus.
* Using the search engine " SEARCH " which will facilitate the location of the articles of your interest.
* On the left side of the website you will find all the "CATEGORIES" available for the current auction.
* Just click on any of them to access the thumbnail view of all the lots that make up the selected category.
* Each lot offers us the possibility to obtain more information.
* If you wish you only have to click on the link " BID " (If you are not registered at this time the system will ask for your identification to continue).
* You can see the current price of the item and in a box you must enter your bid (the system will indicate the minimum amount you must enter for your bid to be effective).
* Once the registration is formalized and bidding, SubastasImperio.com will inform you, via e-mail, about the status of your bid and at the end of the auction you will be notified if the lot has been awarded to you for being the highest bidder.
* The highest bid will be the winner (as long as it exceeds the starting or reserve price, if applicable) and meets the conditions established by the seller for said auction.
* The lots that are presented at auction have a Reserve Price, that is, a minimum confidential price agreed between the consignor or seller-seller. If at the end of the auction the last bid does not reach this reserve price, the lot is not awarded and therefore is not sold. Before the end of the auction, the assignor-seller can modify the reserve price downwards in order to accept or approach the last existing offer at that time. Therefore, the agreed reservation price may be movable downwards with the consent of the consignee.
* SubastasImperio.com will contact you, via e-mail, to indicate the final amount (commissions, taxes and shipping costs), payment and shipping.
3.2.1. Automatic bidding
In subastasimperio.com we use a bidding system called maximum bidding or automatic bidding, which makes bidding for an item easier and less laborious for buyers.
It works like this:
* When you bid, (Maximum Bid) write the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the item. This amount is kept hidden from other bidders and the seller.
* The AuctionImperio.com system compares your bid with those of other bidders.
* The system sends bids on your behalf, using only the amount necessary to keep you as a maximum bidder. The system will bid for you until you reach the maximum amount you have indicated.
* If another bidder has a higher maximum amount, it means he has been overbought. But if there is no other bidder offering a maximum amount higher than yours, the item will win. This way you may pay a considerably lower amount than your maximum price.
This means that you do not have to bid again each time another bidder submits your bid.
3.3. General conditions for buyers
3.3.1. Ways to bid
Bids may be made on the web during the period of the auction in the following ways:
* On the web http://www.SubastasImperio.com/ as explained in section 3.2.
* By e-mail.
* By phone.
* By postal mail.
* In these bids, SubastasImperio.com, will represent the buyer to the maximum indicated in its offer, awarding the lots at the lowest possible price.
* In the event that there are two offers for the same value, the one made with the previous date will take priority.
* The possible differences that arise between bidders of the auction will be resolved by SubastasImperio.com in an unappealable manner, being able to award the lot to whomever it deems appropriate.
3.3.2. Item description
* The information about the lots published on the website and in the catalog responds to the criteria of SubastasImperio.com, and as such criteria, they should not be taken as a fact.
* Buyers must form their own opinion through the information, descriptions and photographs, provided by SubastasImperio.com
* SubastasImperio.com will not accept any responsibility as to the accuracy of its cataloging.
* The sale of a lot will be rescinded and its price returned to the buyer, if it is notified in writing to SubastasImperio.com, within 15 calendar days following the date of the auction, that the lot does not correspond to the description. < br />
* The lots purchased by the buyers will be delivered in the state described on the website and in the catalog, without accepting claims about damages, breakages, ignorance of their nature, conservation status, size, size, color, value, etc ...
3.3.3. Payment of purchased lots
* The payment of the purchased lots must be made within a period not exceeding 10 days from the date of completion of the auction, the shipping costs being borne by the buyer according to rates that may be provided by SubastasImperio.com, if You want it, depending on the size, weight, volume, fragility of the lot awarded in each case.
3.3.4. Purchase fees
* The auction price will be increased by 18% for intermediation fees, and 21% for I.V.A. corresponding only to the commission. This tax will accrue at the rates prevailing on the date of the auction.
3.3.5. Secret of bids
* All bids admitted in any of its modalities will be of a secret nature.
3.3.6. Cancellation of bids
* SubastasImperio.com reserves the right not to process bids that it does not consider duly accredited.
3.3.7. Obligation to complete the purchase
* If you bid on an item and win, you are required to complete the sale of it. You cannot withdraw your bid and you agree not to bid in order to manipulate the auction result. Your winning bid will be considered a Legal Purchase Contract, and the breach of it will entitle SubastasImperio.com to take legal action in claiming damages against users who do not complete the purchase. The courts of the city of Madrid being a reference for these litigations. ALL YOUR BIDS WILL BE REGISTERED ELECTRONICALLY. THE PAYMENT OF ANY LOT IN THE STIPULATED TIME LIMITS (10 DAYS) WILL ASSUME THE DEFINITIVE LOSS OF THE USER CONDITION OF SubastasImperio.com
* Transportation and packaging is always the responsibility of the buyer. subastasimperio.com can manage it or you can pick up the piece personally in our room.
4. Sell at subastasimperio.com
4.1. Admission of items to auction
* If you have an object and want to auction it, you can send us:
* E-mail: A photograph attached to an e-mail describing the object and with an estimated starting price if you know it at [email protected]
* Postal Mail: One or several photographs with a description of the object and its starting price if you know it.
* subastasimperio.com will accept the objects for auction after their study and valuation.
* SubastasImperio.com reserves the right to admit or reject the lots offered.
* Once a lot is admitted, SubastasImperio.com becomes a depository of the objects in the conditions in which they are delivered by the seller and will be detailed in the description on the website http://www.SubastasImperio.com.
* The costs of transporting the objects to our offices will always be borne by the owner of the lots interested in auctioning them.
4.2. Exit figure and bids
* The selling user who puts an item up for auction, must do so by setting an exit price, prior agreement with SubastasImperio.com, which will constitute the minimum sale price, unless there is a reserve price, below which there is no will award no bids.
* The highest bid will be the winner (as long as it exceeds the starting or reserve price, if applicable) and meets the conditions of said auction.
* If there is a winning bid that was subsequently eliminated by AuctionImperio.com for any reason, it will be the seller who decides whether to accept the next bid or not.
* Once the auction is closed, all unqualified bids will be canceled.
4.3. General conditions for sellers
* The seller guarantees that he is the rightful owner, or authorized person to dispose of the goods that he assigns to subastasimperio.com for auction.
* subastasimperio.com reserves the right to exhibit, photograph, describe etc ... the objects assigned for the auction.
4.3.1 Inclusion expenses
* All articles for the fact of being published on our website will be charged with € 5 per unit for expenses of inclusion, management and storage.
4.3.2. Sales Commissions
* Once the auction is over, the 18% commission will be deducted from the auction price + the corresponding taxes and other expenses if any.
* The corresponding deduction will be applied to the works of the authors subject to the law 22/87 of the intellectual property when applicable and will be paid by the seller.
4.3.3. Sale after auction
* In the event of being left without auction auction, SubastasImperio.com reserves the right to sell the unallocated lots at the starting price, within 30 calendar days after the auction.
* If there is an offer below that figure, the award will be prior agreement with the seller.
4.3.4. Settlement terms
* The liquidation of the awarded objects will be carried out within 30 calendar days after the auction and provided they have been paid to SubastasImperio.com by the buyer.
4.3.5. Batch Withdrawal
* If the seller decides prior to the auction to withdraw a lot unilaterally, he will be obliged to pay SubastasImperio.com the corresponding commission on the starting price plus taxes for compensation.
* Expenses arising from transportation, cleaning, restoration, framing, insurance, certification, etc ... (Always authorized by the seller) will be borne by the seller and will be deducted from the settlement.
4.3.7. Items not removed
* After 30 calendar days from the day of the auction without the unsold goods being removed by the seller, subastasimperio.com is authorized to include them again in an auction, or direct sale, deducting 30% of the starting price initial, deducting the corresponding expenses, commissions, taxes, storage expenses (€ 5 per day) from the sale price.
4.3.8. Non-payment of articles
* After 15 calendar days from the date of the auction, without the buyer having paid the lots purchased by him, AuctionImperio.com may cancel the operation by returning the lot to its owner.
* subastasimperio.com cannot verify the buyer's ability to pay in any case and therefore does not guarantee that the user who wins the auction will pay the final price of the award.
* Therefore, SubastasImperio.com is not responsible for the behavior of its users and therefore for the auction to end successfully, since it is beyond its control.
SubastasImperio.com may modify the general conditions at any time, in which case it will be announced well in advance of its entry into force.